21 January 2016

FASHION: STRIPES


Dress: Zara / Scarf: Zara / Shoes: Adidas / Bag: Mulberry

Who said you can't have bare legs in winter? I bought this dress from Zara so spontaneously. It was one of those moments where you're standing in the changing room for about half an hour just debating. I took the plunge and it was the best plunge I've taken. This dress is one of the comfiest pieces of clothing I own and it looks pretty good too! Although a bit chilly when worn in the mid winter, I still think it is perfect year round.
I normally wouldn't pair a midi dress with trainers but I think by wearing my Adidas Superstars it keeps with the casual look, but I have also paired it with heeled boots and heels before if I've wanted to dress it up. For a look around uni, this dress, shoes and scarf, paired with either a fur or simple coat is ideal for style and comfort.
I have also got my trusty Mulbs alongside me (this one is the Mulberry Effie Hobo - which I think they have discontinued in black) which you probably won't see me without. It was probably one of the best birthday present's I have received as my poor mum searched the country for a black one! (Sorry mum!) I'm pretty sure I hugged it - and my parents - for the rest of the day.

ktcrossthwaite x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...