18 January 2016

FASHION: THE LITTLE BURGUNDY DRESS


Dress: Topshop / Top: Topshop / Boots: Bershka

Now, if someone said to me "burgundy cord pinafore", I would have thought of my primary school uniform. That was up until Autumn/Winter 2015/2016!  Who would have thought that those three things would be back together once again and be roaming the streets. A pinafore, in my eyes, is a current staple for both summer and winter. 

Here I have paired mine with a high roll neck top, black tights and black heeled boots. But come summer, I will be wearing this with white t shirts, bare legs and trainers!  This pinafore from Topshop is so beautiful as it's not your standard black or navy but it's still dark enough not to shout in people's faces - what more could you want for a day to night dress.

For the colder days, I would put a Zara camel coloured coat and big soft scarf with this outfit, to keep me that bit warmer as I walk to uni.

ktcrossthwaite x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...