4 March 2016

FASHION: PATTERNS



 Top: Zara / Trousers: Gu / Shoes: Bershka / Bag: Mulberry

I wore this outfit to an intership interview I had recently where I had to dress "smart but fashionable". The top and trousers are two purchases from my recent trip to the great city of Tokyo (highly recommend a visit - luckily I got to travel with my course)! The top is a last minute purchase from a very large Zara store that we found and the trousers are from a store called Gu which is a bit like a nicer H&M. When I was thinking about what I was going to wear to this interview, this match was not the first thing that came into my head. I thought how could those two patterns possibly look okay together but this just shows - always try on! 
I love that these trousers are quite a subtle pattern and can be worn (clearly) with just about anything - they're also super comfy - and this top is smart yet not boring. I recently wore this top on a night out with a pair of black shorts - who doesn't love a day-to-night piece of clothing!
Of course, I have my trusty black heeled boots on which, when they are just a bit too scuffed, I am going to be so sad to see go! 
I also wore seven rings (all silver), my Olivia Burton watch, my classic Mulberry bag and my black fur coat to keep me warm.

Fingers crossed the interview went well!

ktcrossthwaite x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...