28 October 2013

Recents

So I thought that I had done a more recent Recents post...turns out I hadn't so sorry for the delay!

I have been such a busy bee at uni in the past couple of weeks and so I haven't really had much time to think about my blog as I've been trying to focus on my work and lectures....and sleep obviously.

So, here are some of my recent posts from my Instagram of what I've been wearing/loving recently!

Make up for a night out at Forum
(Ring from Dolly Bow Bow, Top from Topshop)




Carnage night out - Circus theme!
(Shorts from Topshop, Shoes from New Look, Top from the Carnage website, socks and bow tie from fancy dress shop)

Coco Tang night - Leggings from Topshop, Shirt from Topshop, Shoes from Office, Necklace from Topshop)

Make up for a night out at the SU
(Top from Topshop, Earrings from Topshop)

Where's Wally Social - Shorts from Urban Outfitters, Top from fancy dress shop, Socks from New Look)

Candles are a bit of an obsession of mine.  I'm always burning them and I'm literally obsessed with Yankee Candles - especially the big jar ones.  Recently I bought a small Votive Sampler candle (the one on the right) in Blissful Autumn and OH MY GOODNESS it smells so good.  The one on the left is a Large Jar Candle in Garden Sweet Pea and is definitely one of my favourites.  So if you never know what to get me as a gift - get me a Yankee Candle!!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...