21 October 2013

Beauty Product Review: Schwarzkopf Got2B Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray

Now I'm one of those that is always looking for new products for my hair, especially since I've been trying to leave it dry naturally - so not to damage it even more than it already is!

I've always wanted to get a salt texturizing spray because I've heard so many good reviews about how they make your hair naturally textured and give you that beachy feel without the stiffness.

So, after a lot of research as to what other bloggers and magazines recommended, I finally chose the Schwarzkopf Got2B Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray which I can safely say, I am very very happy with.



I have used Schwarzkopf Got2B products before (Guardian Angel Heat Protection spray) and I think that they do exactly what they say on the bottle, which is essentially what you want from a product, especially when it comes to something like your hair or make up.
The Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray is so easy to use, simply half dry your hair so it is only damp, spray it on all over and I find it works better if you scrunch your hair a bit (this adds a bit more wave) and voilĂ !

Another aspect that really won me over with this product is the fact that it is pretty inexpensive (about £4 or so, may change on the store) and so easy to get hold of (I'll include a list of stockists below).  With the amount I use it, as I am trying to be kind with my hair, I think it is a great product and would definitely recommend it - Thanks Schwarzkopf!

The Product:



How I Apply:


The Finished Look:


Stockists:

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. i have natural wavy/curly hair and sometimes my waves/curls just flop. would this product be good to encourage and create curls nicely or is it more suited to straight hair to get a slight beachy texture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, no it would be perfect for that! it just encourages your natural hair and if your hair is straight it gives it volume so if it was curly it would just accentuate it! and definitely add a more natural beachy texture x

      Delete

Let me know what you think...