7 September 2013

The Lake District

On Saturday 31st August, I went to the Lake District with my parents and grandparents for a short holiday.  I've been going to the Lakes for as long as I can remember and I absolutely love it there - it's the most relaxing and beautiful place.
I won't bore you with my hundreds of pictures of mountains and lakes but I will show you the outfits that I wore (I thought this would be more appropriate on this blog :)) so here they are!

Left - Right
Shirt: Miss Selfridge, Jeans: Topshop
Blouse: Topshop, Jeans: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop, Jeans: Topshop
Top: Topshop, Cardigan: Forever 21, Jeans: Topshop

Shoes: New Look, Bracelets: Thomas Sabo & Pandora, Necklace: Topshop, Earrings: Shipton&Co.

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...