10 September 2013

New York Fashion Week

Normally, for London Fashion Week, I do a post for each of my favourite designers or collections.  I don't normally cover New York, Paris or Milan fashion week but I've recently seen snippets of some of the collections shown at NYFW and I just couldn't resist doing a post.

I'm not going to bombard my blog with like six posts a day so I thought I would just take a few photos from my favourite collections and put them all on one post (or a couple as it's still ongoing).

Below are some of my favourite pieces from some collections shown at NYFW...enjoy!

pictures: vogue.co.uk



Victoria, Victoria Beckham

Kaufmanfranco

Alice + Olivia

Pamella Roland

Holmes & Yang

Carolina Herrera

Zac Posen - literally obsessed with this collection (especially the long silver dress)

Tracy Reese

Lyn Devon

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...