30 September 2013

Uni

So, the reason I haven't blogged in what seems like forever is because I have just moved to Nottingham Trent University and therefore I have been so super busy with moving in, freshers and figuring out where and what my lectures are.  As my freshers week is now over and I'm settled in I thought now was the time to pick up my blog again and share with you what I've been up to.
So this post is just going to be filled with pictures from my freshers nights out and what I've been getting up to!


To start with, here is what my uni room looks like (it's definitely not this tidy anymore!)

So our dress up nights consisted of Beach Party, Trent Army, Zoo Project, Greeks and Romans and UV Rave and here's what I wore for them!
^^Beach Party^^ - Levi Shorts, Topshop top and Accessorize Glads

^^Trent Army^^ - Topshop shorts, H&M vest, New Look Shirt and New Look boots (not in the picture)

^^Zoo Project^^ - H&M skirt, H&M top, River Island plimsoles, River Island necklace

^^Greeks and Romans^^ - Gold material, Primark men's shirt cut up, Accessorize glads, Topshop necklace

^^UV Rave^^ - Topshop shorts, Full Moon Party top, New Look plimsoles

Here are the people in my flat aka the K28 family!

Here is the only make up picture I took from our normal clothes night out!

 And here are a couple of pictures from the nights out!






And I got a selfie with Jameela Jamil!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...