29 August 2013

Favourite Bloggers

At the moment I'm really getting into reading other people's blogs and not just those about fashion - blogs about almost anything.  So I thought I would share with you some of my favourites and why I'm finding them interesting and I hope that you guys go and read them as well!

Zoella (http://www.zoella.co.uk/)

Zoella is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog that was set up and is run by Zoe Sugg.  It covers areas from her purchases to the products she likes and now, since her following has grown hugely, she covers what she has been up to and who she meets (recently One Direction - jealous!)
She has since broadened her social platform to Youtube and is a fashion and beauty "guru" on that (http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390).

I love Zoe's blog and Youtube channel purely because it's so easy to carried away reading it and before you know it you're back to 2011 seeing what she bought then!
Zoe is a keen blogger and Youtuber and someday I hope this blog is as big as hers!

what-katiesays (http://www.what-katiesays.com/)

what-katiesays is a blog set up and run by Katie Tudor (who is a flat mate of mine at Nottingham Trent University) and again, it's a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog that simply follows what she does and what she wears/purchases!
Katie is similar to me as in we're both relatively new to the blogging world and we're crazy about everything fashion!
Katie has been lucky enough to go to various blogger events that have been held, including events by Harvey Nichols and Benefit and kindly bought us along (via what-katiesays) to get an insight.
Starting at Nottingham in September, we have promised to help each other out with our blogs and hopefully, what-katiesays.com will shoot off - it's definitely worth a read!

And Sapphire Too (http://andsapphiretoo.lilyandmay.co.uk/)

And Sapphire Too is a blog that covers fashion, lifestyle and, most importantly, Floristry.  It is run by Sapphire Bates (who I went to college with) who is passionate about vintage styles, floristry and events.  Sapphire is a trainee florist at Lily and May (http://www.lilyandmay.co.uk/) and definitely enjoys what she does.
And Sapphire Too is such an easy blog to read and covers almost everything there is to do with vintage and her work and I know for a fact that she is so dedicated to this blog so I would definitely recommend it.

The Affair by Natalie and Rachel (http://natalieandrachel.wordpress.com/)

The Affair is a blog set up by Natalie and Rachel (I couldn't find their last names) who study and live in Melbourne, Australia.  The Affair is a fashion blog and covers mainly the upcoming trends and what fashion lines are out their at the moment.
Their blog posts are fairly short but the pictures they include definitely make up for it and you can tell that they clearly spend a lot of time working on making sure their pictures are perfect.
The Affair has a huge following, fans and press, and this year was mentioned as Bloglovin's Number 11 Up and Coming Fashion Blogs in Australia so I would definitely head on over to check them out!

Bronzed Sundaze (http://bronzedsundaze.blogspot.co.uk/)

Bronzed Sundaze is a blog run by Alex Gens and is a fashion blog that covers her favourite products, her personal style and anything that she likes about the fashion industry at the moment.
I found out about Bronzed Sundaze through Independent Fashion Bloggers and I'm so glad I did because it is such a good read and you can tell that so much thought goes into each post.
Alex lives in Florida and is studying to become a physician and one of the main reasons I really like her blog is the fact that she promotes positive self image and I think that this is a really important factor when it comes to blogging and fashion so definitely go and check out Bronzed Sundaze.


I hope that this has given you an insight into what I like to spend my time reading and maybe in a few months or so I'll do an updated version with any new blogs I've sniffed out!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...