17 June 2014

Festivals!

There is a major part of summer that everyone gets excited for - FESTIVALS!  Now I've been lucky enough to go to quite a few festivals in my 20 years of living including Reading and Latitude and this year is no different, I'm off to Glastonbury (ahhhhh) and Latitude again!

Last year we went to Latitude for the first time and were lucky enough to stay at our friends house in Suffolk.  We only go for one day so this post isn't going to focus on this particular festival (although I am super excited)!!!

No, this post is purely focussing on my festival outfits for Glastonbury!  My family were sooo lucky to get tickets for the festival on the second release (bear in mind we had like 7 computers and 3 phones trying to get them). But we're actually going and I couldn't be more excited!

Picking outfits to go to a festival is, as we all know, a tricky task as there are the issues of packing space, changing space and weather.  Now Glastonbury is known for its rain and mud but nevertheless I will definitely still be packing like I am going to the sunny beaches of Ibiza.

Festivals are a time to crack out the wellies, put on those crop tops and fish out the face decorations.  I have decided I'm going full out festival style this year and have gone and got various brightly coloured tops, LOADS of jewellery and a good few packs of face gems/bindis.

So here are my Glastonbury/festival outfit choices for this year...enjoy!

The Staple - Denim Shorts


 ASOS Marketplace - Levi's
The Tops
Urban Outfitters
Topshop
River Island
Topshop
Topshop
The Accessories

Urban Outfitters 
Topshop
Topshop
Topshop
All from Topshop
Watch - River Island
Bracelets - Various (got them ages ago)
Topshop, LLYMLRS, DollyBowBow
Claire's Accessories
Claire's Accessories

 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...