18 July 2014

Holiday Ready!

Okay so I originally intended to have this post as a 'What I'm packing for holiday' post. But as I was putting out my clothes I realised that there would be about a thousand pictures.

So this is now a My Holiday Essentials type post. Obviously I am taking way more things (I'm not just going to be walking round in a bikini 24/7 - I probably am) but here are my must haves when on holiday! 


(Oh and I'm off to Crete!)

You have to have a decent pair of sunglasses to protect those little eyes from the sun - Ray Bans (Available Here)
 You know you're super sensitive to the sun when you're buying SPF 50 - Piz Buin sun cream (Available at Boots)
One of my favourite summer shades - Barry M Nail Polish in Blue Moon (Available at Boots)
Possible the most soothing gel ever, and perfect for sunburn - Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel (Available at Boots)
My all time favourite face moisturiser - Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (I got mine from Sephora in NYC but it is available at Boots)
Don't let those nasty mosquito's nip you (I seem to be prone to bites) - Jungle Formula Mosquito Spray (Available at Boots)
No one wants fly aways when sun bathing - Hair Grips (Available at Boots)
Get all of those sea salt knots out of your hair - Tangle Teezer (Available at Boots)
A new product of mine, and it is simply (haha) amazing - Simple Revitalising Eye Roll On (Available at Boots)
Get that beach look without the salt - Got2b Beach Matt Spray (Available at Boots)
You can always count on Accessorize to produce nice, comfortable shoes - Gladiator Sandals (Available at Accessorize)
My brand new bikini, loving the nautical theme this summer - Striped Bikini (Available at Topshop)

 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...