14 June 2014

Where have I gone?

Sooooo....some people may think I've just vanished off the face of the Earth, but I haven't, I'm still here!

My life has been SO hectic recently (hence why I haven't posted in what seems like forever), so this is just a quickie to say I am still here and I will be posting LOADS more now that I am on SUMMER!

So, here's a quick update of what I have been doing with my life!

Since April...

I TURNED 20!
Yes, I have sadly left my teen years behind me and have officially become an old woman.  I celebrated it at uni and I can safely say I had the most amazing time (and my family came to visit yaaay!) I got some amazing presents (including a SIGNED ONE DIRECTION JUMPER AAAAHHH) and some gorgeous Zara shoes which, to be honest, I think I may be marrying one day soon.


I became obsessed with Frozen
Olaf. That's all that really needs to be said.


I cried horrendously at The Fault In Our Stars
The book..I'm yet to see the film and quite frankly I'm very scared as to how much I'll probably cry at it.


I got various new nail polishes - shock!
I'll do a blog post on all my new/summer favourites - don't you worry.


I finished my first year at uni and had to sadly leave my room, friends and boyfriend behind
It was a sad day when my mum turned up to pack up my halls room.  Not only was it the hottest day ever but I had to say goodbye to my amazing friends (they live all over the UK so it's going to be SUPER hard to see all of them) and my boyfriend (who lives all the way in Bolton - so inconsiderate!) Needless to say, I had the best year ever!

I went up the Shard in London
Jesus it's high

I saw One Direction in Wembley Stadium
Gaaahhhh, why so beautiful!


So there's a small update on what's been happening in my life (amongst doing sooo much uni work).  I promise to do way more blog posts now that I am on summer!

 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png

P.S ^^ Yes, the signature has changed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...