27 December 2013

Recents

Well there's been a lot going on recently so sadly, my blog has had to take a back seat.  But I was looking through my Instagram and realised I had not done a Recents post in sooooo long!  So this one is going to be a mission to get through!

Again I've split my Recents into different sections just to make it easier for you all to see :) enjoy!


The Nails


Top-Bottom: Chanel Black Satin, Christmas nails done professionally, Topshop

The Makeup

All 3 are normal face make up
Top Lips: Rouge Coco Shine I think in CHANCE
Middle Lips: Bobbi Brown Matte Red
Bottom Lips: MAC Blankety

Outfits

 Top: New Look
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Earrings: Accessorize
 Top: Topshop
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: ASOS Vans
Necklace: Topshop
Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Necklace: St Christopher

The Costumes

 Pyjama Party Social
Bed Shirt: Topshop
Socks: New Look
Shoes: Primark
Christmas Carnage
Top: Carnage
Shorts: Topshop
Socks: Fancy Dress shop 
Christmas Social
Jumper: Independent store in Newcastle
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Primark 

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...