15 December 2013

Motel Rocks!


Roll up, roll up!  Get your 20% off Motel products here!

Recently, I received an email saying I had been accepted onto the Motel Street Team which means that I get a unique discount code that I can give out to people so they get 20% off Motel products and I get 10% commission for it.

So as I'm in a nice mood, I thought I would share my discount code with you all so you can relish in the rewards of discounted clothes and accessories - I mean who doesn't love that!

Now the easiest way to do this is just to post it on here, which I will, but before I do I'd like to just ask a quick favour and for you to click the "Follow" button just to the right of this post - it can be via Google+ or via Bloglovin but as I am being so super kind as to give you this code, I would be eternally grateful if you could give me a quick follow!

Enough of that, here is the awaited discount code - simply enter it in the Promotional Code section just before paying - HAPPY SHOPPING!! (www.motelrocks.com)

CODE: KTCROSSTHWALTE

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...