17 August 2013

KOS!

At the beginning of August, me and my best friend went on a girly holiday to Kos, Greece!  We have been best friends for like 15 years now and have never been on a holiday together, just us two.  So what better time than this summer.  She is two years below me and so we had to wait for her to finish school (which was ridiculously late) to go but on the 3rd August, off we went!
If anyone is thinking about visiting Kos, I highly recommend it.  It was one of the best weeks of my life and we had such a good time.  We stayed in the Niriides Hotel just outside of Kos Town.  We got told that Kardamena was the "party place" but that Kos Town was still okay.  No...Kos Town was so much fun and had some really good places to go at night.  We became regulars at Hush and Wild Bull Bar which I think were the best places - oh and in Hush (if you're a girl), get up onto the bar - you get free shots!
I'm not going to put all of my 600 pictures up on here but I thought I'd give you a brief look into what we got up to - as well as my outfits!

 Kos tops - view from the balcony - beach - dinner shots - Kos town - first night - fish bowl - street dancing - Greek night - second fish bowl - beach - harbour - Cosmo - froyo - beach - being a child on the play area

beach - tan lines - last night cocktails - our new friend John - last night drinks - drunk walk home - Thermal Springs - in a natural thermal spring - beach - last night dinner - before travelling home




Playsuit - Topshop
Sandals - Accessorize

Top - Hollister
Shorts - Hollister


Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Accessorize

Top - Miss Selfridge
Skirt - Miss Selfridge



Top - New Look
Shorts - Miss Selfridge
Sandals - Accessorize

Top - River Island
Skirt - Miss Selfridge



Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - Accessorize

Top - Topshop
Shorts - Jack Wills

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...