21 August 2015

BEAUTY: SUMMER FAVOURITES


You may have guessed by the title but here are my beauty favourites that I have been obsessed with this summer....

THE BODY




This has been my all time favourite moisturiser for as long as I can remember.
I put it on after every single shower and it leaves my skin feeling super smooth.
I tried out the one for Dry Skin when I had come back from my holiday but it was far too thick and creamy whereas this one soaks in within minutes.
Available from Boots for £4.99








THE SCENT




I got this scent for my birthday this year after one of my housemates introduced it to me and I am honestly so in love.
I've never had any of the Daisy by Marc Jacobs scents so this is a first for me but ohhhh my, this bottle is going to be gone very soon! Luckily, this one comes with a refill and a teeny funnel!
Available from Boots for £24.50








THE LASHES




I am lucky enough to have weirdly long eyelashes without any product but alas, I still coat them in tons of mascara!
My favourite for AGES was the Benefit They're Real but, as this ran out, I decided to change it up. This Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara is exactly that - sensational (and waterproof)!
Available from Superdrug for £7.99








THE CONCEALER



This concealer is one of the cheapest yet hardest concealers to find. That's all thanks to every YouTuber and Blogger hyping about it. And here I am...hyping.
I don't think I will ever change using this as it is sent from the Gods. It does its job, the colour match is perfect and it lasts AGES. It's just a pain to find!
I use shade Cool Medium and it's available from Superdrug for £4.19








THE NAILS




This summer I have been all about blues and these two have been the two I have been going back to a lot.
They both look great on shorter nails with tanned skin and make me feel all exotic and beach.
Left: Barry M Gelly in Blueberry available from Boots for £3.99
Right: Essie in Borrowed & Blue available from Boots for £7.99








THE FACE



These two products I use almost every single day. The one on the right is the MAC Prep and Prime Skin Smoother and the left one is the Kiko Bronzer in 104.
I use the primer before my foundation and it just creates a silky base for it to sit on (but doesn't make it slide off). The bronzer is a relatively new purchase but a great one. It creates just that perfect sun kissed look but can be built up if you have a tan or want a bit more colour or contour.
MAC Prep and Prime Skin Smoother is available from MAC Cosmetics for £21
Kiko Bronzer Powder is available from Kiko Milano for £9.90



THE LIPS

It's no shock that my favourite lipsticks are nude and MAC as these are my ultimate go to lipsticks.
The left is a classic and is the one I get asked most about and this is Brave - a nude/pink - and the right is a recent purchase which is Mocha - a nude/brown (swatches are below).
The MAC lip liner on the far right matches both of these and is called Morning Coffee. 
Although it looks considerably darker, it does actually match very nicely and is part of their Pro Longwear range. 
Available from MAC Cosmetics: Brave and Mocha Lipsticks for £15.50 each and Morning Coffee Pro Longwear Lip Pencil for £15

I hope you enjoyed reading about my Beauty Summer Favourites! Comment below with the products you've been loving the past few months or if you use any of the same as me!

 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...