28 April 2015

L'Oreal Colour Trophy Regional Finals 2015




So, as you probably know from my last post, I was recently used as an entry for the L'Oreal Colour Trophy Young Colourist Award 2015 for my local hair salon, Headlines.
They also entered into the L'Oreal Colour Trophy 2015 and I was lucky enough to be invited to the Regional Finals with my salon!

Now, the regional finals are where all of the regional finalists go and have to style their model's hair within 30 minutes and then the models walk and get judged.  Only 4 from the women's category and 2 from the men's category get through into the Grand Finals later this year (unfortunately, Headlines did not get through but getting to the regional finals is amazing in itself right?!)

The day was filled with all sorts of exciting things such as watching all of the stylists frantically trying to style the models hair in time, watching all of the entries, watching some styles from the L'Oreal ID Artist Team (who weren't in the competition but were just showcasing) and styles that were more couture than your everyday hair (as you'll see below!)

So here are some of the photos I took on the day (I forgot my camera so the phone had to do - whoops blogger mistake) to show just how amazing the day was!

Thank you to Headlines for inviting me and a massive GOOD LUCK to Katie Grogan who was the Young Colourist who used me as the model who got through to the finals!


























^^Headline's Entry!^^



































^^L'Oreal ID Artists Showcase^^





^^L'Oreal Couture Showcase^^


 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...