24 January 2015

Black Tied - the reason I am a pain at airport security

My jewellery obsession is currently getting quite out of hand as I am slowly become Ring Queen once again with the addition of Bracelet Queen.
I have my standard jewellery that I wear constantly to which I have been slowly adding more.  So much so that I have been told on multiple occasions just how annoying my jingly jangly wrists are (especially in the library - oops).

My most recent obsession is a company called Black Tied.  If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen the picture I uploaded of my crescent moon cuff bracelet....


LOVEEEEE!

And most recently, I have purchased another cuff bracelet with my name and an evil eye on it....


I got this after I got my friend one with her name on it and was pretty jealous.
But no doubt I will continue to buy from them as every single time I go on their website, I see more and more pieces which I promise myself I will buy in the near future.

Also, something that a lot of other companies don't really do, they have THE BEST customer service.  I have had to email them quiiiiite a few times (mostly due to me not realising I had pre ordered something so was concerned as to where it was - whoops) and they literally emailed back like a few hours later (a lovely lady called Laura who I now feel is my best friend).

So there, my brand new obsession which I can see my student loan disappearing to..!

Please go and check them out (also, if you are a blogger, they provide blogger discounts which makes me feel like I need to purchase all the jewellery on the website)

I am now going to proceed to look at more jewellery they have to offer.  HERE'S TO JINGLY JANGLY WRISTS!

 photo d48a3143-a9df-430c-9ae2-e54c643a65fb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...