15 February 2014

Beauxoxo - The cutest hair accessories around!

A while ago I was watching a Zoella Youtube video and I saw that she was wearing a red sparkly bow in her hair.  I obviously loved it as I'm like a magpie when it comes to sparkly things!  Luckily she had linked where she had bought it from underneath the video so as I followed the link I realised I had to make some purchases.

The link took me to a website called Beauxoxo and after lots of searching and wishing to get almost everything on there, I came across the exact glitter bows that Zoella had been wearing.  Not even joking there are about a billion colours to choose from and if my bank balance hadn't of been shouting at me I would have bought one in each, but unfortunately I had to settle for two.


I obviously bought the red one that I had seen in the video and I also opted for a gunmetal silver.  I'm literally obsessed with them.  As I wear my hair up a lot of the time, or half up half down, they're just a great addition to make it look like you haven't just bundled your hair up.


And this is how I've worn them so far!


Please please go and check out this website.  It is run by a lovely lady called Georgie who literally would do anything to make buying her products easier.  We were emailing back and forth about my bows and, as I was jetting off to the big NYC a few days after New Year, she made sure that they got to me in time for that - that's customer service!

She also sent me a lovely note and a little sweet treat along with the bows so if you do one thing this week please make sure it is that you check out Beauxoxo!

 photo signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...