20 January 2014

Beauty Review: Clinique Chubby Stick in Curvy Candy

For Christmas, my older sister got two Clinique Chubby Sticks by Clinique and literally two weeks later I was out buying one for myself.  I was thinking of just putting this in a Recents post but I felt it had to have its own review as I love it that much!


Now you may think that these look like huge crayons and, realistically they are, but for your lips!  They are a moisturising lip colour balm which means that if you're having a dry lip day (which is very common for me, especially in the cold weather) and you still want to have some colour on your lips, then these are perfect!

They moisturise your lips whilst adding just a touch of colour which is what any girl loves.  I bought the colour Curvy Candy as I normally use it in the day and normally go for quite a nude or light pink lipstick if I wear one.  Clinique do a huuuuge range of colours (I'm slightly tempted to go and buy another one) which means you can basically have one for all occasions.


As it is in a crayon type applicator, it is literally the easiest thing to put on, and to top up whilst on the go.  You don't have any worries about putting it on perfectly so you don't have lipstick smudges down your chin or one side of your cupid's bow slightly higher than the other - it just glides on and you basically just colour in your lips!  

(excuse my scarred skin, I was barely wearing any make up...!)

So overall I have to say I absolutely LOVE Clinique Chubby Sticks and will hopefully be purchasing another one very very soon.  You can get them from anywhere that sells Clinique (Clinique stores, Boots, Debenhams, I got mine from Duty Free whilst at the airport).

I definitely recommend going and buying one - they're worth it!

 photo signature.png

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try one of these and the colour you have is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you definitely should! I so recommend them xx

      Delete

Let me know what you think...