8 May 2013

19th!

On Friday 3rd May it was the fateful day of my birthday - I have officially turned 19!  It was such a lovely day and weekend.  On my actual birthday, I travelled to college in London wearing a huge "Birthday Girl" badge and "Happy Birthday" pink fluffy tiara which my mum bought me - which got some interesting looks!
I went for lunch with my friends and then back home to open presents and dinner with my parents.
I got some amazing presents, including Rosie Huntington-Whitely underwear, Matthew Williamson bikini, Vivienne Westwood earrings, a huuuge Zayn Malik life sized cut out (courtesy of my mum again), a massage, a Topshop rucksack, a Pandora charm and soo many more amazing things.
On Sunday 5th May, me, my mum, my dad, my sister and my best friend Toria went into London to the Below Zero Ice bar and The Gore Hotel for dinner.  It was an amazing day and was made so much better because the weather was so nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...